All resumes will be handled confidentially and will not be forwarded to
any other company without notice to the applicant.
||#663 - Operator Analyst - FILLED.
|Length of Assign:
||Just South of Allentown, PA
This position provides customers with technical support in accordance with stated service requests, processing for all systems such as, but not limited to, the AS400 and Server activities.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
Support operations to Service Level Agreements as follows:
System Availability, Batch Processing, DASD Space, Communicate system status, Backup operations supervisor for ROBOT scheduler, reports and save.
Service Center Support
- Provide first level support for Service Center and understand ticket ownership.
- Understand the importance of providing quality solutions/support, strive to meet our service request resolution guidelines and adhere to SOX process flows requirements.
- Promote teamwork and enforcement of the Service Center Guideline documentation.
- Strive to increase the knowledge level of our customers by personal contact, explanation and promoting self-help facilities.
The successful candidate would be expected to demonstrate knowledge and skill in the following areas:
- Windows desktop operating systems, Active Directory,
- Lotus Notes, Lotus Quickplace, Lotus SameTime,
- OS/400 / WNT administration,
- JDE World,
- printing systems, desktop and laptop hardware,
- LAN / WAN,
- Microsoft Office applications,
- handheld devices (Blackberry),
- Checkpoint VPN, TCP/IP networking, dialup / broadband, DHCP, wireless technologies,
- Postini (anti spam), Email systems,
- GWI ticket tracking software,
- account resets, desktop system reloads,
- telecommunications and SMS (or any remote support desktop tool).
- Must be flexible to support a 24x7x365 Data Center, which may include any shift and weekends.
- MCSE Certification preferred or equivalent with 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Work under minimal general work direction in an environment with high pressure and stress oriented situations.
- Must be able to handle fast paced schedule of multiple service center requests concurrently and sudden changes in priorities.
- Ability to explain complex solutions and problems to associates, regardless of their technical ability.
- May be required to be “on call” for a rotating off hours support schedule.
All resumes will be held with complete